TCX Comp EVO 2 Michelin Boots
From rutted tracks to tree lined trails, experienced riders expect nothing less than perfection when it comes to their boots. The TCX Comp 2 Michelin EVO Boots are the culmination of years of off-road racing experience, combining the latest in materials and protective technology to create a boot that performs at the highest levels of competition.
Providing pro-level protection, the TCX Comp EVO 2 Boots are constructed of breathable water-resistant micro fiber and reinforced with a Polyurethane frame that supports and protects. Combined with a Double Flex Control System that wards off torsion injuries and supports the riders ankle, the Comp EVO provides a wide range of motion without letting riders down when it comes to protection. The Michelin edition of the Comp EVO 2 brings the legendary off-road performance of Michelin tires to the soles of your feet, giving riders unparalleled control and feedback.
- Upper constructed of high wear-resistant micro fiber and PU frame
- PU adjustable shin plate
- Breathable fabric liner with double compound PU sold padding around ankle area
- Ergonomically designed, micro adjustable aluminum buckles
- High wear-resistant Michelin Hybrid MX sole
- Double Flex Control system
- Internal high grip zone heat guard
- PU toe guard and rear heel reinforcement
- Steel toe cap
- Ankle and malleolus reinforcements
- Calf adjustment system
- CE certified