Shift White Label Iceland Pants
The Limited Edition Iceland Pants were inspired by the black sand beaches, abundant glacial masses and grey overcast skies of the Nordic Island nation which is reflected in the design and offers the perfect blend of culture and craft.
The Iceland pant’s design centers around a rugged 600D main body construction for an excellent balance of strength and weight. This is amplified by improvements to the fit and functionality, such as, stretch zones in the waist, back panel, and lower leg that allow the pants to move with you without feeling inhibiting. The articulated knees and hip help you maintain the ideal riding position while the low-profile mesh paneling on the lower leg improves comfort inside the boot. Padded knee construction increases comfort and durability, and leather on the right knee brings abrasion and heat resistance.
- Special Edition
- Lightweight, minimalistic design
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability
- Minimal seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot
- Leather on right knee panel provides extra durability and heat resistance
- Premium screen printed logos for a unique look and feel
- Silicone waistband lining
- Dyed main body fabric
- Included hip pads