Shift 3lack Label Muerte Jersey
The Mexico Collection from Shift was designed to commemorate the Dia de los Muertos festival that takes place each year in Guadalajara, as well as the city itself. Guadalajara’s rich and lavishly painted culture sweeps over each visitor like a kaleidoscope of color which is hardly dampened by a festival that centers around death. The Mexico Collection welcomed design queues from the city’s cathedrals and their ornate gold details, the red brick buildings that blanket most of the capital and the black costumes donned by locals and guests attending the festival.
The Shift Black Label gear delivers world class performance and style. Designed to increase mobility and reduce weight by combining superior materials and innovative construction. 3lack label gear sets the bar for lightweight, technical reacewear with an uncompromising fit.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Mesh paneling throughout arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile for a unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in