Scorpion Yukon Jacket
Crossing rivers, knee deep mud, eleven days of solid rain. The Scorpion Black Emperor Yukon Jacket is designed for adventure riding or long distance touring in cold, wet climates. A waterproof / breathable membrane that has been laminated to the exterior fabric has been carefully and fully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof on the outside. No waterproof liner is needed.
The exterior of the jacket is a combination of 500 denier nylon for the main body material, and heavy duty 1680 denier nylon on the forearms, elbows and shoulders. But when the weather turns nice, multiple huge vents on the forearms, biceps, side or torso, upper back, and kidneys can be opened up to make this a very ventilated flow though jacket for warmer temperatures.
Four external seam sealed waterproof pockets on lower torso, two large “camera holster” pockets with load bearing anchor points for lanyards or retractors for keys or cameras, two forearm pockets, and one huge rear cargo storage pocket means you can keep your valuables or clothing layers with you when exploring. Four internal mesh pockets, as well as a hidden passport / money pocket keep valuables safe and hidden.
The collar is trimmed with Nappa calf leather, and the cuffs are trimmed with neoprene. A tall, removable, storm collar with neoprene trim is included for when the weather gets really nasty. Large amounts of NightViz reflective on shoulders, upper torso, neck, side of torso and lower back make it easier to be seen at night. Waist belt, dual arm adjustment straps and bottom hem elastic help the jacket fit and seal out the elements.
Sas-Tec CE certified viscoelastic armor is used at elbows and shoulders. Elbow armor is infinitely adjustable with our new VELCRO® brand closures hook molded directly into the pads so they can be positioned exactly where you want them. Sas-Tec level 2 CE certified back protector as well as a Sas-Tec CE certified CP-1 chest protectors are also included for maximum impact protection. A fully functional, vertically adjustable, and removable kidney belt is included to offer support and additional lower body protection for those long days in the saddle.
- 500D 100% polyamide woven fabric EXO-DRY main material with a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/cm2 breathability
- 1680D abrasion zones
- All critical seams Exo-Stich Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof
- Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four huge arm vents, two side of torso vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two rear of torso vents
- Four arm adjustment straps, wrist closures two waist adjustment straps, and elastic
- YKK zippers urethane coated with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- Sas-Tec CE certified armor in elbows, shoulders, chest and back
- Adjustable elbow armor with molded VELCRO® brand closures hook on pads, and loop adjustment areas inside armor pockets
- Vertically adjustable compression molded kidney belt
- NightVis retro reflective material on shoulders, front and rear of torso, and back of neck
- Nappa calf leather trim on regular collar, neoprene trim at wrists
- Removable storm collar
- Moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta liner at key wear areas
- 8” Jacket to Pant #5 YKK zipper
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||ARM (IN)|