Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat With Lumbar Rest for BMW R1200GS
The Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat is a hybrid seat design that combines Saddlemen’s exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control. Rugged marine-grade synthetic suede resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider’s posterior.
The pillion section is covered with high-tech gripper material to help hold cargo in place and is shaped to match the rear rack’s height for simplified cargo packing. Integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion match Saddlemen Adventure PACK bags or use them to secure your own load.
- Lumbar Rest feature is adjustable and provides the lower back support which allows for longer riding time
- Specifically engineered to retain the R1200GS’ driver’s seat height adjustment feature and the passenger’s for & aft adjustment
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer
- Gel Channel seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that’s as unique as it is functional
- The vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb blend of comfort and control (certain models feature a rugged gripper style cover)
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo
- Most seats are also available in low-profile designs