Leo Vince LV PRO Slip-On Exhaust Honda CBR1000RR 17-18
The Leo Vince LV PRO Slip-On Exhaust features a minimalist, shorty muffler combined with the shark fin like end cap that allows this slip-on to perfectly compliment the design of many sport focused machines.
The stainless steel option features a sandblasted finish giving it an elegant and gritty titanium-like look. The carbon fiber version features an outer shell made of high-grade carbon fiber for those seeking a lightweight exhaust with a darker tone. Both versions of the LV Pro are built to stand the test of time with the stainless bands and rivets and quality TIG welding. The muffler end cap is made entirely of heat-resistant carbon fiber, which gives the exhaust a decisive styling and greater resistant to high temperatures. The muffler clamp is also made entirely of carbon fiber and allows for a flawless installation.
- Full carbon fiber shark fin end cap
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Substantial weight savings over the stock exhaust
- AISI 304 stainless steel internals and mid-pipes
- High-temperature resistant packing withstands up to 1,650° F
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Deep exhaust tone
- Tuned specifically to work with the stock fuel settings
- Removable sound insert