Klim Hardanger One-Piece Riding Suit
Long thought to be archaic, dated and out of style, Klim has taken the one piece motorcycle suit and upgraded it with the latest armor and weatherproofing to create the ultimate touring and daily commute suit. Get ready for the one-piece revival.
Three layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell Technology provides breathable waterproofing. No liner cuts down on bulk so you can wear your own mid-layers to match the climate. Or just wear your regular clothes. Then you can just remove the suit once you arrive at your destination. Heavy duty 750D Cordura panels on knees, boots, shoulders and elbows keep these high wear areas intact throughout the riding seasons. Top down zip-in zip-out function makes it easy to suit up for your next ride, commute or adventure. Reflective 3M Scotchlite material keeps you conspicuous when you are riding at night.
CE rated D3O LP1 vented armor at the shoulders, elbows, hips, knees and back absorb impact energy while still providing space to let the armor vent. Sweaty knees, elbows and shoulders are not a good experience. Multiple vents along the chest, arms, back and thighs flow air to help with temperature regulation when the weather is clement. A waterproof pass through port lets you run heated gear for when the temperatures drop.
A collection of pockets make sure you have enough storage for all of your gear and adjustment straps at the forearms, waist and calves let you cinch down any excess material.
The Klim Hardanger One-Piece Riding Suit is full of features to keep you on the road no matter the conditions.
- Gore-Tex 3-layer Performance Shell Technology
- 750D Cordura overlays on knees, boot panels, shoulders and elbows
- Top down zip-in zip-out functionality
- Integrated metal locking clip for use with Klim Tek Pak lock (Tek Pak sold separately)
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Bio-motion recognition
Integrated Armor Systems:
- D3O LP1 vented shoulder, elbow, hip and knee pads
- D3O L1 back pad (in an adjustable pocket)
- Waterproof pass through port for heated clothing wires
- Streamlined interior (no liner)
- Six zippered arm intake/exhaust vents: 2 bicep, 2 tricep, 2 forearm
- Two zippered chest vents
- Two zippered, vertical rear exhaust vents
- Four zippered intake/exhaust leg vents: 2 front of thigh, 2 back of thigh
- Hidden stretch-straps allow collar to be pulled open for increased ventilation
- YKK zippers throughout
- Two external chest pockets: 1 with key clip
- Two front thigh pockets
- 2-in-1 left forearm emergency ID pocket
- Two internal pockets: 1 zippered inner chest and 1 hidden (passport) pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Helmet-friendly collar cuff and hem
- Quick adjust straps at forearms, waist and calves
- Darmstadt test passed
How to Measure
HEAD: Measure circumference of head just above top of ears, and 1 inch (2.54 cm) above eyebrows.
SLEEVE: With your arm fully extended, measure from the center back of neck at spine to the wrist bone.
CHEST: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
WAIST: Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
HIP & SEAT: Place the measuring tape around the body at the fullst part of the lower hip, feet together.
INSEAM: Without shoes; measure on inside of leg from groin to the floor.
HAND: Measure circumference around your dominate palm at the widest point.
|SIZE – NUMERIC||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42|
|INSEAM – SHORT||29||29||30||30||30||30||31||31|
|INSEAM – REGULAR||31||31||32||32||32||32||33||33|
|INSEAM – TALL||34||34||35||35||35||35||36||36|
|SIZE – ALPHA||SM||MD||LG||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|INSEAM – SHORT||28||29||30||31||31||31||31||31|
|INSEAM – REGULAR||30||31||32||33||33||33||33||33|
|INSEAM – TALL||33||34||35||36||36||36||36||36|