Joe Rocket Classic ’92 Jacket
Still spinning Kriss Kross’s Jump on your turntable? Is your mullet in homage to Achy Breaky Heart? Did you break up with your girlfriend to the strains of November Rain? Does hearing Sir Mix-a-Lot’s Baby Got Back make you do the Humpty Dance?
Continue to rock on, wearing the Joe Rocket Classic ’92 Jacket. The best part? Rolling up on your fine ride to your next class reunion wearing this bad boy. All you’ll hear are the sweet, sweet sounds of Sophie B Hawkins’ Damn, I Wish I was Your Lover.
- Top stitched 1.0 to 1.2mm drum dyed cowhide, specifically tailored for a relaxed fit
- Pockets for optional armor in elbows, shoulders and back (armor sold separately)
- Zip-in quilted full sleeve liner
- 2 inside utility pockets
- 4 outside pockets
- Adjustable neoprene-lined mandarin collar
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- 1.5” storm flap at main zipper
- YKK zippers through-out
- Subtle tone on tone badging
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Sleeve (in)|