Biltwell Lane Splitter Rusty Butcher Helmet
Biltwell has teamed up with famed hooligan racer Mark “Rusty Butcher” Atkins on this limited-edition Lane Splitter colorway. Straight from the mean streets of Temecula, CA Biltwell has developed a new contender for the tough-guy/girl helmet market with the Rusty Butcher graphics. The Biltwell Lane Splitter channels that 1970’s stig styling that has become so popular over the last couple years from riders like Rusty Butcher himself. Made from the same quality materials found in the Gringo helmets and Bonanza helmets, the Lane Splitter helmet features a polycarbonate shell, hinged faceshield and removable comfort liner. Don’t let mundane helmets slow you down like traffic on the 405. Get this Limited Edition before it’s gone.
Crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the rear outlet lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for most aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Meets ECE R22.05 and DOT safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- CNC laser cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as Gringo S helmets