Austin Racing KTM Duke 790 Hi-Slung Exhaust
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Comes supplied with 2 alternative length db killers for a fully tuneable sound,
- Stock fuelling on the 790 is designed to get around EU emissions control rather than performance, It is essential to use our A.T.O.M module on our de-cat systems. If no A.T.O.M is used with our de-cat systems your exhaust warranty will be invalid.
- Our A.T.O.M unit provides an ignition & fuel mapping, the unit is one of the most advanced systems on the market. It uses superior connectors and has massive capabilities for ecu action control. The time and effort creating these maps for each bike model is extremely intensive. We keep the mapping within safe working parameters using oil analysis information preserving engine life whilst achieving optimum performance.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- The A.T.O.M unit must be used on any version of the bike running our RS22/de-cat systems, this includes the restricted L
- Slip-on A•T•O•M increases mid range & peak power
- versions available, Performance gains on the L version will be noticeable up until 7,000 RPM at which point the restriction will prevent power gains above this RPM, however is essential for safe running of the bike.
- Open factory pack comes with advanced map, airbox modification and free AR t-shirt (please email size required to email@example.com upon order completion otherwise a Large t-shirt will be shipped by default)
- 790 GP1 de-cat – 1.3KG
- 790 standard system – 6.7KG
- Total weight saving – 5.4KG
SLIP-ON DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 4500RPM
- Short 110mm can – 97db
- Long 170mm can – 96db