Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Angel Boots
Celebrating the opening round of the hotly anticipated 2018 AMA Supercross season at Angels Stadium in Anaheim are the Tech 10 limited edition Angel Boot. As the gate drops at A1, top professional racers from around the globe hit the dirt to set out their battle lines for the season ahead. Concentration, determination and passion are the leading force for the teams and racers at Angel Stadium, and Alpinestars’ Angel captures all the energy and buzz of this iconic race. The boot brings a high-speed ray of light to the competition weekend while the custom color combo delivers an exhilarating burst of light to kick off the season.
Standing at the top of the podium, the Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots are purpose built for the MX pro. Featuring a lightweight upper that combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell, the Tech 10 is built like a Mac truck but is light and nimble as a Mazda Miata. Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced VELCRO® brand closure for a comfortable, highly customized fit. The shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provide greater flex control.
Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion. Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance. Further innovations make the Tech-10 the most technical Motocross boot ever conceived. From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the closure system featuring a light and durable buckle, every component of the Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested for uncompromising performance and durability.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement
- Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed
- CE certified