Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Jacket
Named after the longest continental mountain range on planet Earth, it comes as no surprise that the second iteration Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket is designed with even more long-haul luxuries than the original.
Direct-ventilation zippered intakes at the chest and exhausts at the back allow for direct airflow through advanced poly-fabric textile construction as well as the Alpinestars-exclusive Drystar membrane. Airflow direct to the rider drastically improves warm-weather performance over the previous design, where all air and moisture exchange had to take place through the waterproof, breathable Drystar membrane.
The Stella Andes 2 comes standard with elbow and shoulder protectors and is also set up for the latest & lightest Nucleon CE Level 2 back and chest armor, for full CE Level 2 protection without bulk. Featuring both upgraded armor and a temperature-application range as vast as the Andes, you can tackle whatever your adventure has in store with confidence, knowing you are protected from the elements as well as from impact and abrasion in the formidable, functional Alpinestars Stella Andes V 2 Drystar Jacket.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Direct ventilation zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust vents
- CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pad compartments with padding (Nucleon back protector sold separately).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texture in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Large front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
- Large external utility pocket on back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body/80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows
- VELCRO® brand fastener waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|