ALPINESTARS LIMITED EDITION VICTORY19 TECH 5 BOOT
• BIO-MECHANICAL PIVOT SYSTEM: The medial-facing bio-mechanical pivot system links the lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from a specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with the bike and improved abrasion resistance.
• ONE-PIECE FOOT SHELL: The Tech 5’s innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell offers excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety. This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside with the toe reinforcement co-injected in a harder compound.
• PROTECTIVE UPPER: The Tech 5’s upper is constructed from an innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on the toe box. The main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weightsaving and ensures a consistent fit for long-term usage, while being easy to maintain and clean.
• PROTECTIVE SHIN PLATE: The anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate has been designed to offer superior impact and abrasion resistance while allowing for a greater range of fitment and features a Velcro adjustable panel for a personalized and secure closure.
• INNOVATIVE BUCKLE DESIGN: The buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy and precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable, while the TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
• DUAL COMPOUND SOLE FOR PERFORMANCE: The exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the multi-density foot base structure with builtin support and offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The sole is replaceable.